Halloween // My little pony costumes ( I need advice )

Hi, I’m not really sure if this is the place to ask this question but I thought I would give it a go. Me and my friends ( 7 of us in total ) normally do a group costume for Halloween. But until today I didn’t know what we were doing. Turns out my friends have decided to do my little pony characters. ( Now to preface they have left me out more than once so I’m not surprised.) Anyway if you’re doing the math then it’s clear that we are one person too many for the main 6 ponies. That person is me. They decided without consulting me that I should be spike ( he’s like a supporting character ). Now I have nothing against spike at all but I just feel a little left out about the whole thing because everyone else is a main pony and I’m not . Please let me know if I’m completely over reacting. Also feel free to recommend any other group costumes that work for 7 people. Thanks for listening to my rant



Comments