Halloween // I need Halloween Costume ideas! I want to go all out this year, but unfortunately I am not very creative. I want something feminine, open to pop-culture, nerdy, or classic Halloween

Hello! I am hoping you all can give me some inspiration! I host a huge Halloween party every year and I want to be the best dressed this time.

A little about me, I am a 37 year old transgender woman. I am very tall -- 6'2, other than that I pass very well though. I am very feminine and have blonde hair. In 2 weeks I'll be having a body contouring surgery that will narrow my ribs and give me a lot more of an hourglass shape so it would be fun to do something that emphasizes that.

I am into nerdy things, but not anime so no recommendations like that, unfortunately.

I really appreciate all your creative insights :)



Comments