Halloween // Anyone know what fabrics you can see only light thru?

I’m getting started on this years costume, and want to be a moth, as I had a lot of fun running around half blind last year, and want to experience that again.

so if anyone knows what fabric I can use for a mask or blindfold that you can specifically only see lights and silhouettes through, tell me!

last year I just chucked on a ghost face mask and pulled a hood over my eyes for that effect, but I lost both

ive been told it’s very creepy how I could pinpoint someone when they made noise and run after them accurately if they pointed a light (which was used to guide me), and there aren’t cars driving around the blocks on Halloween, so it’s pretty safe, and I think hilarious.

imagine turning on your phone to check the time and having a moth run at you at mach 5, or looking out your window to see a kid in a moth costume staring at your lights.

yeah, so, ideas for fabric?



Comments