Halloween // Help with costume ideas ?

Hi everyone! I know the best holiday is coming up and I wanted to get some ideas as I am not creative enough to think of something! I’m expecting my first in January so around Halloween I’ll be 7 months prego, I’m already showing quite a bit and literally couldn’t find any Halloween couples costume with a pregnancy twist that I liked besides mavis and Johnny from hotel Transylvania ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don’t really like the overused, cringe basic costume like prego sauce and the road bump. I was also thinking mermaid man and barnacle boy would be fun cause mermaid man is fat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Those are literally the only two I liked the idea of but my husband and I try to find more niche costumes. Is anyone has any ideas or a though throw them my way cause I can’t find anything I like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ help a girl out!

Thanks in advance :)



Comments