Halloween // Does anyone have the original I-Zombie thunder effects CD?

I have (had) an i-zombie lightning effects box that I bought decades ago. I even made mods to it for it to drive high power LEDs instead of incandescents.

Fast forward to now... I want to build another one with modern technology and I need the CD with the thunder tracks on it. And once again I seem to have lost it. This time, however, might be more dire because I might have thrown all that stuff away when purging the garage.

So... if anyone still has the original thunder CD, I would really like to get the tracks off of it.

"Why not get a modern thunder track CD? There are plenty of those around" you may ask. I think the i-Zombie one was unique in that on each stereo track, the thunder was recorded on both left and right channels, but one channel was delayed by a half of full second so that you'd see the lightning before you heard the thunder. Like in real life.



Comments