Halloween // Halloween Games You Played?

When I was a kid I remember in elementary school our teacher set up a game around Halloween where basically you had the class sit in a circle, then you'd get the kids to close their eyes and pass around plates with food on them. Be it grapes, noodles, etc. but you'd tell the children that the things they were touching were eyes, hair, brains and the like.

The kids would touch it and get freaked out, screaming and laughing, and then the teacher would toss the food into the center of the group in some pot or cauldron. It had water in it so it'd splash us a little. Once the game was over she'd turn on the lights and let the kids see what had scared them so badly - it was such a fun activity and I feel old thinking back on it cause I doubt they'd let them do that anymore. I'm pretty sure she got the inspiration from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark because I remember reading about that game in there too.

Anyone else have any fond memories or even current games/activities you play during the spooky season? :D



Comments