Halloween // Help me decide between two costume ideas…

I’m going to a Halloween party with live music in a small venue that can hold maybe 400-500 people. I’ll be going with bunch of girlfriends and we’re all dressing up individually rather than as a group. I usually take inspiration from pop culture events that happen over the year. Please help me decide!

1) “God Save the Queen”. I’ll wear an old beat up Sex Pistols T-shirt, with a blingy crown, punk makeup, and spray my hair silver/gray. I’m thinking a metallic skirt and combat boots.

2) “Physical” I’ll dress up as Olivia Newton-John in an 80’s aerobics inspired outfit. Bright leggings with leg warmers, a leotard over the leggings, a cut/cropped/off the shoulder sweatshirt, and a headband

Please vote for your favorite! I’m leaving it in your hands and will wear whichever wins!

Edit: words



Comments