Halloween // How to make it Halloween year round?

I ask this question almost every spring, and every time I do, I get more new and unique answers!

So let’s say I want it to feel like Halloween, even though it’s spring! How can I do that?

Here are some tips I’ve gathered over the years!

•Coffee, for some reason it takes me to fall. I make my own pumpkin spice cream, so that it’s always in season for me. This is one of the easiest ways to transport me to fall because it’s a mixture of taste, smell, and sight that helps the illusion.

•sweaters inside! During the spring and summer, my AC is always on full so the inside of my house is perfect sweater weather.

•movies. This one seems obvious, but it’s pretty difficult for me to get right. I like to save the best ones for october, but if it’s a Halloweeny movie that I’ve seen dozens of times, I’ll throw it on as background noise to help take me back to october.

That’s pretty much my best list of tips! What are yours? How do you keep yourself in the perpetual Halloween?



Comments