Halloween // [Help] Space saving and storage ideas ???

Hi All, thought I would take this in a different direction today. I've reached a bit of a nexus between the availability of space to hang/store props during the year and the desire to make larger themed displays. I am turning my attention to making some full-size human torso spider cocoons to hang around the place - but they need to be able to fit in the smallest possible space. Accordingly I have decided to use a foam blank bust, and build the body from concentric wire? rings, so when hanging it concertinas out, when stored it compresses.

This made me think what others may be doing to maximise their displays, without dedicating an equivalent storage space. Ideas for collapsible props, or how to make xlarge (7'+) skeletons that can disassemble - all ideas are welcome and appreciated.

I don't care how simple an idea, or complicated, I'm hoping for some inspiration which will let me keep building - without becoming claustrophobic ðŸĪĢ. Thanks for your help.



Comments