Halloween // Keeping Halloween alive all year long?

I’m just wondering what you all do to keep the spirit of Halloween flowing throughout the year. Everyone talks “Christmas spirit” but as much as I enjoy Christmas, it lacks the same fun as Halloween.

I find Halloween to be a time to be goofy, silly, and unusual. At other holidays you have to act a certain way, but Halloween let’s you be either yourself or pretend that you’re someone else and it’s completely acceptable.

Maybe this is me just sad that I have to wait 10 months for Halloween and the holidays have passed but I’d love to learn how to keep the fun alive throughout the year. What do you folks do? Am I being naive and should just enjoy the anticipation until Halloween 2022? Or do any of you actively make an effort to keep the spirit in your house 12 months out of the year?



Comments