Halloween // Ok guys... Let me explain (mask painting)

I wanted to have a Michael Myers costume for this halloween.. So I got the coverall, the knife and then I ordered the mask on a site called frightmare.store (beware).. after some thoughts I figured out that I got scammed since they don't answer my emails and my order number says that my product doesn't exist when I go to track it.. So today I went around London finding for a Mickey Mask but I couldn't find one of good quality.. My survival instinct told me to buy a common human mask and paint it all white except the hair.. Does someone knows how to paint my mask without having the problem of dirtying everything whenever I touch it? I tried to spray it with the halloween hair spray but apparently that was not a good idea.. Do you know what could I use? Is it okay DIY White paint or will be too toxic for my face or dirty? Thank you a lot



Comments