Halloween // Help with ideas for couples & individual costumes!

My (29F) boyfriend (35M) and I absolutely love Halloween, but are having trouble coming up with a good costume this year.

We’re dressing as ghostbusters along with our son and dressing our baby as the Stay Puft marshmallow man for trick or treating. I’m also going to a party with my sister in law and we’re dressing as roadkill zombies. But my bf and I need costumes for another party on a different day.

Past costumes include Axl Rose & Slash, Nikki Six & Tommy Lee, Luigi and Peach (son was Mario), and mustard & sauerkraut (son was a hot dog). Last year I was pregnant Elvira and he was King Diamond. When I dress up on my own I like making homemade, slightly ridiculous costumes such as a praying mantis, lobster, Gold Dust the wrestler, etc.

Basically we are looking for costume ideas either individually or as a couple that are unique and can be put together with things from goodwill and the craft store but still put a decent amount of time/effort in.

Sorry for rambling, all ideas are welcome!



Comments