Halloween // What are some advice from people that grew up with Halloween

What are your advices for a succeed Halloween? What should you not miss? And what should you avoid ? Are there untold customs that non-Americans could not understand because they haven't seen them in popular culture ? What is a succeed Halloween ? Is it like that feel when you missed Christmas ? Do you feel sad not having enjoyed enough , like people who stayed at home instead of partying and hanging around the town looking for fun . Is it better going in a bar or staying home with your friends and prank the neighbors ? What are your own customs , somehow ? How do you spend that spooky night

I'm so excited I wish I could celebrate it and I'll do my best to get there before it really gets into the Halloween season



Comments