Halloween // Formal Halloween Costume

Like the title says, I was invited to a highschool Junior/Senior halloween party/formal. The invitation says formal wear or costumes are the “dress code,” so many of the girls are trying to incorporate formal wear into their costumes. I would like to do the same because it is not often I get the excuse to dress up.

The dilemma is this: most of the girls are doing group costumes and I was not invited to participate in them. The hostess and her friends are going as disney princesses (not my cup of tea anyways), my sisters and their friends are going as greek goddesses, and my friends are going as the pixie hollow fairies (7 fairies in an 8 person friend group… RIP me). I don’t want to accidentally piggy-back on one of their group costumes as I wasn’t invited to be a part of them, but I can’t think of anything that would work.

Thanks for reading! Please leave any suggestions you have below.



Comments