Halloween // Anyone else having difficulty finding good Halloween props/animatronics in actual stores?

Went to my local home depot today trying to find the blow mould tombstones and various other things they didn’t release online. Their Halloween section was the size of a walk-in closet and had fuck all (got a free rotten pumpkin though since no one was paying attention at self checkout when I tried to get their attention to tell them it didn’t have a label to scan)

Next went to a local pop up called Halloween outlet. Usually have stuff you won’t see at spirit and guy says he’s STILL waiting on the shipping company to deliver. Left my phone number so I stop wasting gas

Next went to my local spirit for a 3rd Time. Still no new 2021 animatronics. They have a wait list for the new stuff so I threw my name down for 3 animatronics (refuse to pay their ridiculous oversized shipping fees that renders coupons useless)

So basically I saved up about $1800 to blow this year on Halloween stuff and with the exception of a couple animatronics I got on HDs site it looks like I won’t be spending much money on the big stuff. Man last year Halloween was effectively taken away, this year while Covid is still here, I can’t even buy anything to make up for last year. Feels bad man.



Comments