Halloween // I need some ideas.

I work at a state park in Tennessee. We’re doing a little haunted trail thing mainly aimed at kids at the park for Halloween. We’re using a storybook trail that was just completed. It’s gonna kinda play off of the creepy nocturnal animal noises we hear in the south. Were gonna use Bluetooth speakers and whatnot to play animal noises and have orange and green lights off in the tall grass and maybe some creepy animal silhouettes or something. We’re trying to decide whether to turn the storybook panels that are already there into a spooky story or turn them into informative panels that tell about what noises you’re hearing. I can’t come up with any ideas for a children’s/young adult, spooky, animal based, yet also educational story, lol, so I’m thinking it should just be informative panels with a Halloween twist to them. I’m trying to come up with a creative name for this event, but so far I’ve only got “Creatures of the Night: What Is That Sound??” and “Through The Tall Grass: Nature’s Creepiest Voices” but I don’t know. A friend suggested “What Lurks In The Woods?” and the park manager has just been calling it the “Scarybook Trail” Do y’all have any other suggestions?



Comments