Halloween // Bath and Body Works

I was hoping to get some insight for Bath and Body Works and how they stock their spooky stuff! I went to a location near me, Northern California, and was told that they did not have any Halloween out and they were not allowed to put anything out early. That being said I did actually see that they already had the Dracula dog WallFlower out. I was also told that usually the Halloween stock will be put online before it hits the stores. I’ve been checking the website practically daily and haven’t seen anything besides the Fall preview for the candles. I did go to a second Bath and Body Works and found some of the Halloween AntiBac Pocket Holders. Does anyone have any experience from previous years? I’ve been seeing posts from other people in other states and some of the stores already have quite a lot of their Halloween stock out in their stores, despite nothing being on the website. There are a few items this year I really don’t want to miss out on and I’m not sure what the best strategy is. Any advice is appreciated!



Comments