Halloween // 🎂 🍪 🎃 Crazy Idea Reworked! 🎃 🍪 🎂

Greetings and good afternoon, fellow lovers of Halloween ~

So! Just as a bit of a memory lane trip, remember when I shared an idea for something baking-wise where I would challenge myself to bake something every day of October and call it 31 Days of HalloSweets?

...Well, after doing quite a lot of thinking on this and taking in the input that some of you spooktacular people here left on my original post, I decided to make some changes to my original plan and, instead of going for 31 days of baking, I have decided to go with baking but only for 13 days in October, thus calling my little baking party 13 Days of HalloSweets. That way, I won't feel so pressured to keep coming up with a different recipe for each day of the month, and, with it being 13 days, it's far less of a masochistic thing for me (I already have a couple of ideas for stuff I want to try, thanks to searching on Pinterest and from rewatching episode of Halloween Baking Championship).

So, there's my newly reworked and revamped baking idea of October. And, once again, I would just like to thank everyone that left input on my original post talking about this fun and spooktacular baking challenge I'm posing for myself. 😊🎃🖤



Comments