Halloween // Anyone in the Hudson Valley, NY? I'm assembling my Scare Crew.

Any Halloween freaks in the Hudson Valley? Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, the whole spooky season is what I live for. The past few years I've hosted parties and gone all out...last year was obviously quite diminished by Covid so I want to go big this year.

Is there anyone in the Hudson Valley interested in joining my Scare Crew this year? Basically I need help planning and implementing a serious Halloween party. I run an event space in the Hudson Valley and I'm in the event industry, I also build scenery and props for plays/events/trade shows in NYC. I'm looking for anyone who's committed and enthusiastic, people who will actually show up to build props and scenery. Folks who have technical know how and a lot of free time are obviously very welcome to help out. This is a volunteer position, I'm doing this all in my free time...I just happen to have a perfect space for it. Volunteers will be treated like royalty and will be on the VIP list for the party. Maybe there will be tshirts involved?

I'm hoping to create the ultimate Halloween party...indoor, outdoor, props and scenery, live music, food and alcohol vendors, etc. Everything will lead up to a party but I'd like to have a whole weekend event...maybe have kids/families do walkthroughs if everything is set up early enough.

I know it's a long shot but figured it can't hurt to ask!



Comments