Halloween // SCREAM - Hey ghost face fans, over the past couple of weeks I have made my own life sized ghost face prop that I wanted to share with you guys. The prop has a duct tape exterior body and a pvc skeleton interior!

SCREAM - Hey ghost face fans, over the past couple of weeks I have made my own life sized ghost face prop that I wanted to share with you guys. The prop has a duct tape exterior body and a pvc skeleton interior!

Since you can’t post pictures on here, this is the link to the Imgur: https://imgur.com/gallery/6UqU9w9

I worked on this project for a couple of weeks with the use of duct tape as the body, polyester filling to expand the body, a PVC skeleton to keep structure, and strong electrical wire that strung through the central pipe into both arms to allow you to move them to shape. Thank you for taking the time to read and view this post!! I appreciate all of your support and I hope that you enjoyed my project!



Comments