Halloween // Hoping someone know the answer to this halloween song I can't find!

Hi everyone, sorry this is a stupid question but I do not know a ton of halloween songs and I did not start listening to much english music until a few years ago. My partner and my brother went with me to a spirit halloween the other day and they were playing this halloween song that made us laugh cause it sounded weird but it was also good! But I haven't been able to find the song after a month of searching. The only words I was really able to make out it sounded like some children chanting "Dr Man Dr Man" but if I search these lyrics I only get a song by a group called Palaye Royale which isn't correct. So maybe I heard incorrectly and they were saying "Dr Bad" ? It sounded like a guy singing and then some children would sing. I hope this is a good enough explanation, I couldn't understand much of the song but I would love to find it! Edit: upon more searching I can say the male singer sort of sounded like The B-52s guy (like the Rock Lobster guy) but I don't think the song was by them, he just had a semi nasally voice like that.



Comments