Halloween // Halloween

This is something that I only thought was a joke at first until I recently discovered these people actually exist in real life.

(excuse my english, this is just something i had to get off my chest)

So earlier today, me and a couple of friends were discussing what we should wear to halloween this year for fun and we had some fun ideas thrown around.

I brought up the idea of perhaps we should add dress up as the old egyptian gods when I sat on the bus and I heard a teenage girl whisper to herself ''of course'' and she was directly looking at us so it was obviously she was talking about us. I asked her ''What do you mean?'' and she told us that us ''white people'' have to steal others cultures, which doesn't really make any sense because egyptians lived around 5.000- 8.000 years ago.

I just want to know your opinion on this subject because this is something that has recently popped up during news and like i said, thought was a joke but has occured more and more frequently.

Thoughts/Opinions?



Comments