Halloween // Favorite Halloween memory

I’m feeling really sad lately, as I’m sure many people are, so I thought it would be fun to share everyone’s favorite Halloween memories before the big day.

Mine is more general: I used to have these skull and pumpkin shaped flashlights we would take with us trick or treating (kind of wish I knew what happened to them) they did absolutely nothing to light our way but they were so cool! Then we would come home and dump our candy on the floor and just sit and eat until our stomachs hurt.

I also loved dressing up and doing crafts in elementary school, Halloween was probably the best school day and I honestly miss it so much!

So, feel free to share as much or as little as you want! I just want us all to get into the Halloween mood for tomorrow!



Comments