Halloween // I have no ideas for my favorite day of the year... help?

I love Halloween and every year I put tons of thought and care into my costumes. This year, I have no idea what I want to be! I know it’ll just end up being something to post on Instagram, but I can’t let a year go by where I didn’t dress up.

I’m looking for suggestions based on anything y’all might be doing this year, something you think might photograph well (I live in LA so a Beetlejuice costume + Hollywood Forever shoot might still be on the table), any ideas are welcome.

If you want info on me to help come up with ideas, I’m 6’ 1” with a lean build, doesn’t matter if the costume is masculine or feminine. I just want to have fun, go all out, and be proud that I didn’t let COVID ruin my Christmas. Thanks in advance, I hope this isn’t a weird thing to ask 🧡🖤👻🎃



Comments