Halloween 2017: Halloween themed girls night in ideas

Hey everyone! I'm having a small girls night in (4 people total) and I'm looking for ideas on Halloween themed treats that we can make together (cookies?). Also, we want to watch a really scary movie so please let me know what movie scared you the most and I'll see if it's available on prime/hulu/Netflix. The reason we are doing this now is because we won't be able to get together on Halloween this year due to our schedules and other plans and stuff. Thanks!

Hey everyone! I'm having a small girls night in (4 people total) and I'm looking for ideas on Halloween themed treats that we can make together (cookies?). Also, we want to watch a really scary movie so please let me know what movie scared you the most and I'll see if it's available on prime/hulu/Netflix. The reason we are doing this now is because we won't be able to get together on Halloween this year due to our schedules and other plans and stuff. Thanks!

Comments