Halloween // How can trick or treating be safe and fun this year?

I (25 F) know it’s still two months away, but I’m trying to think ahead about all/any ways I can still make Halloween possible for any trick or treaters who may come my way.

I love Halloween, and know that we are still in a pandemic, but I also know that kids in my area will likely trick or treat this year, as I live down the street from an elementary school that is fully in-person. I don’t have kids, and don’t know many parents- I have been trying to think about what I would want to see or have happen, social distancing wise, if I were a parent. Thinking like a parent is much more difficult than I thought It was.

TL; DR- what can I do to make this Halloween as safe and fun as possible for the few trick or treaters I’m sure to get? This is far away, but I want a game plan in mind. TIA



Comments