Halloween // Need some advice on atmosfx?

So I've been looking into getting atmos fx, since it's a cool way to decorate and isn't something that takes up any storage space unlike some of my bigger props(I'm running out of space for my babies lol). Anyways I was hoping to hear from anybody who is experienced with atmos to answer a couple questions for me.

Question 1: is it best to use the projectors they have listed on their website, or is there a better general projector you can buy for it? I mean in terms of usability, image quality, and sound. I'd definitely want something with very high visibility, since my haunt is usually very well lit.

Question 2: can multiple scenes from different sets be played one after the other? Or do you have to cycle thru each set? For example if I wanted to play the werewolf scene from the trick or treat set, could I make the crow scene from halloween moon play after?

Question 3: when projecting it outside, what material would I then project it on? Would a basic bed sheet work or is there something better to use? I was think of rigging something up with some pvc pipes to hold it in place. And no it wouldn't be outside thru the whole season, I celebrate my halloween by going to a campground for a weekend, where I decorate like crazy. I would of course bring it in in case it rained/got too dewy.

Question 4: how do the digital downloads work? Do you put them on a flashdrive and just plug it into the projector to play or is there more to it?

And final question has anyone been satisfied with the inflatable body form? It seems interesting but I can't imagine it would actually look good.

Sorry this ended up really long, but I appreciate any advice you can give me!



Comments