Halloween // I want to make the greatest Halloween party / experience EVER! any tips / ideas?

Last Halloween I wanted to make a cool party for my friends and I but it had to be canceled because of a court thing I had to attend (long story short my girlfriend was a witness blah blah blah had to go to Ontario from BC blah blah blah)

BUT IT IS 2020 NOW AND I WANT A KICK ASS PARTY / EXPERIENCE WITH MY FRIENDS!

I know of the typical party stuff, cool Halloween styled games and food, costume contest, the works. But this year I really want to make something totally creative and interesting. For reference I'll probably have 6 - 7 people over, all aged from 20 - 22.

Maybe like a kick-ass camping trip with ghost stories, or a spooky escape room, or buying and carving a bunch of pumpkins, building something insane together, etc. Something we can really cherish and remember as an insane, awesome Halloween experience.

What sort of out-of-the-box Halloween activities do you think would be cool besides the classic party games?



Comments