Halloween // I need your support for the love of spooky ness

I am turning 30 this Saturday, and sadly I get birthday blues but with this awful epidemic and being quarantine I think it made things worst. I also had to close my bakery completely (till CDC says is SAFE) soo, after being told plenty of times I am finally doing it. I will be (hopefully) starting a spooky channel. Mainly to decorate cookies/ cakes ect in my Gothic Victorian/ Halloween spooky style. Problem is I am TERRIFIED. I have been in my local newspaper and given awards do to my artists spooky style but... this is new to me. I guess I would like your support and some inspiration or something to help me to actually have this goal happen. I want to try to keep the spooky feeling for everyone, and my self alive! Hope everyone can wish me luck! And stay spooky my friends!!!



Comments