Halloween // Anybody else make it this deep in the season without putting up your stuff yet?

Most years I'm lucky if I make it through August without having everything put out, and it's a nonstop Horror movie run from then on out til Halloween.

I wanted to challenge myself to wait till the end of September to see if it makes it more special having it all up for a limited time, and I've actually made it! I'm spending tonight watching Bram Stoker's Dracula as I unbox and plan things out. My only hope is that I don't get to the end of Halloween and feel like I screwed myself out of prime spooky time this year!

There was also the factor of it being abnormally hot this year where I'm at, making it a little easier to put off Halloween vibes when it's 90°+.

What about y'all? Does anyone else have any experience trying both a long and short season?



Comments